Surrey South Farnham SCITT is graded ‘outstanding’ in three key areas of ‘outcomes for trainees’, ‘quality of training’ and ‘quality of leadership and management’. Overall, the SFF SCITT partnership is graded ‘outstanding’.
Please click here to read the full report.
- Our trainees complete the year at a good or outstanding level
- The majority of our trainees attain the Teachers’ Standards at the highest level
- We have incredible completion rates
- We make a positive contribution to employment in the region – 100% in recent years
- Training of the highest quality enabling trainees to put the theory they learn into practice in the classroom
- Trainee immersion in an exceptionally strong learning community where leaders, trainers and trainees share a high level of commitment, enthusiasm and engagement in the partnership
- Forward-thinking leaders and skilful practitioners who keep the training at the forefront of national and local initiatives.