You are invited to attend twilight 'Train to Teach in Surrey Outstanding Mentoring CPD' for free!
These sessions provide a unique opportunity for your own continuing professional development as a mentor. You will be able to focus on what it is to be an outstanding mentor and share best practice with experts in the field and your counterparts in schools across Surrey.
There will be targeted workshops for you to attend:
- Mentoring career changers
- Managing difficult conversations
- Coaching trainees to improve their behaviour management strategies
- Building resilience in trainees
- Effective SMART target setting
- Supporting trainees to evidence Part Two of the Teachers' Standards
If you are interested in attending these sessions then please click here.